Villareal ticket details

mancitymick said:
Think 1400 had be touted as the allocation for a while. Always thought this game would be the hardest to get tickets for. I understand a lot have pre-booked for Benidorm etc due to cheap flights and will now be left dissapointed.
i thought we had been led to believe the away end held 2400, so what's happened

Villareal cannot sell tickets in the stand, it will only be for City fans which is why 1400 is a strange decision. I wonder if the behaviour of United and Rangers fans in the past have had an effect on this decision as it makes no sense at all.

The good news is that getting tickets in the Villareal end will be easy and probably cheaper.

Any idea how much tickets are in the home end ? I will not b payin 50 odd quid end of

MCFC OK

Jack74 said:
Any idea how much tickets are in the home end ? I will not b payin 50 odd quid end of

MCFC OK
so if you could get aticket in the city end for £52 you wouldnt go .but if you got one in anyother part of the ground for £30-£40 you would ,dont make sense when you take into account airfares accomodation ect

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
Think 1400 had be touted as the allocation for a while. Always thought this game would be the hardest to get tickets for. I understand a lot have pre-booked for Benidorm etc due to cheap flights and will now be left dissapointed.

Agree, Just found this from 2005 from the Blue Bindippers site

The Blues have been allocated 1,600 tickets for the return leg in the El Madrigal Stadium, which is currently operating at a reduced capacity of 21,000 due to renovation work.

The were initally given 1200. I presume the work has now been completed

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:

Agree, Just found this from 2005 from the Blue Bindippers site

The Blues have been allocated 1,600 tickets for the return leg in the El Madrigal Stadium, which is currently operating at a reduced capacity of 21,000 due to renovation work.

The were initally given 1200. I presume the work has now been completed
the points criteria seems to be going down very slowly too, take a week just to get to 7000

Seems a strange allocation 1400 Rangers played there in 2006 and received 3k wonder if 1400 is all we've asked for.

frothy said:
Jack74 said:

MCFC OK
so if you could grt a ticket in the city end for £52 you wouldnt go .but if you got one in anyother part of the ground for £30-£40 you would ,dont make sense when you take into account airfares accomodation ect

Hey ? Am already booked 170 all in 4 nites accomadation and flights etc just not payin nearly 60 quid 4 a ticket once the admin costs included etc... Am hopeful of pickin one up 30 quid ish sayin that if u wanna give me 30 quid i will gladly get a ticket in the City end .

MCFC OK

Jack74 said:
frothy said:
Jack74 said:

MCFC OK
so if you could grt a ticket in the city end for £52 you wouldnt go .but if you got one in anyother part of the ground for £30-£40 you would ,dont make sense when you take into account airfares accomodation ect

Hey ? Am already booked 170 all in 4 nites accomadation and flights etc just not payin nearly 60 quid 4 a ticket once the admin costs included etc... Am hopeful of pickin one up 30 quid ish sayin that if u wanna give me 30 quid i will gladly get a ticket in the City end .
so you have gotn the points then ,why not let another blue who doesnt mind paying £52 use them ?

MCFC OK

-- Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:06 pm --

Jack74 said:
frothy said:
Jack74 said:

MCFC OK

MCFC OK
so you must have the points then why not let a blue who doesnt mind paying £52 use them ,while you fuck about trying to save your self £10-20

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.