Villareal ticket details

As i have already booked Benidorm away (Villareral) but now looks like no chance of getting a ticket - which pub in Benedorm should we take over to make ours for the match?
I was there on a family holiday in summer and theres a massive new pub on the strip called the Red Lion - loads of screens, cheap beer and its own take-away - which would be ideal for hitting the town later.

I went when Rangers played and the locals will sell tickets they have bought to blues, I dont remember the tickets being so costly last time which is dissapointing for sure.
I think they could avoid a lot of problems of the Rangers trip if they give a reasonable allocation of tickets to City, the reality was when Rangers played the gates opened and many ticketless thousands stormed the home end behind the goal next to the Rangers section resulting in massive overcrowding in the home end.
They have obviously not learned by their previous poor organisation.
I suspect this will end up in another disaster when the ticket less masses once again desend on this small stadium in this small town.
The local riot police seem to enjoy the showtime action with drunk british football fans and chaos similiar to Barnsley many years ago is almost sure to happen, the small ticket allocation leads to confrontational issues. From my initial feedback many more blues have already booked on budget trips via Alicante etc than went to Munich so we will have about 5000 travelling with 3000 plus with no tickets

I've got a mate living in Valencia so my accommodation is sorted but I have zero chance of a ticket (with 2000 odd points)

You say sitting in home end will be OK?

No problem in the home end, the avarage age of their supporter is 60, You will have never seen anything like it.

frothy said:
Jack74 said:
frothy said:
so if you could grt a ticket in the city end for £52 you wouldnt go .but if you got one in anyother part of the ground for £30-£40 you would ,dont make sense when you take into account airfares accomodation ect

Hey ? Am already booked 170 all in 4 nites accomadation and flights etc just not payin nearly 60 quid 4 a ticket once the admin costs included etc... Am hopeful of pickin one up 30 quid ish sayin that if u wanna give me 30 quid i will gladly get a ticket in the City end .
so you have gotn the points then ,why not let another blue who doesnt mind paying £52 use them ?

MCFC OK

-- Sun Oct 02,
2011 4:06 pm -

Jack74 said:
frothy said:
so if you could grt a ticket in the city end for £52 you wouldnt go .but if you got one in anyother part of the ground for £30-£40 you would ,dont make sense when you take into account airfares accomodation ect

Hey ? Am already booked 170 all in 4 nites accomadation and flights etc just not payin nearly 60 quid 4 a ticket once the admin costs included etc... Am hopeful of pickin one up 30 quid ish sayin that if u wanna give me 30 quid i will gladly get a ticket in the City end .

MCFC OK
so you must have the points then why not let a blue who doesnt mind paying £52 use them ,while you fuck about trying to save your self £10-20

Wrong got just under 6500

MCFC OK

I have just booked onto a coach with a load of blues from benidorm to villarreal. havent booked flights or accomodation yet as i want to wait to see if i make the cut. I supppose there is a lot of blues in the same situation.

Scareye said:
That's a little concerning!! Booked myself and the wife on Spikes two dayer.
We have just over 7000 loyalty points. Might be pushing it a bit!!!

you on the c.league cup scheme mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.