Villareal ticket details

Anyone going to Benidorm should just go to the game, tickets will be readily available. They go on sale two weeks before the game, I will find out which stand has the cheapest tickets and we should all just pile in there.

8 of us in aquarmar2 apartments fly sunday till thursday.5 mins walk from racheals bar,will be going to game as weve booked with Mac

jay_mcfc said:
Anyone going to Benidorm should just go to the game, tickets will be readily available. They go on sale two weeks before the game, I will find out which stand has the cheapest tickets and we should all just pile in there.

Nice one mate. How pathetic all this is though. Villarreal and City Really are shoooting themselves in the foot. Why not just give us the bloody proper allocation in the first place. they will not sell out. Theres going to be upto about 1,500 without a ticket realistically and several thousand empty seats in their end.

What a sham but we roll with the punch

yarny101 said:
I'm booked on with mac he sounds like a straight up guy
me and the missus are there for the week ,going to the game on macs coaches looking forward to it

stayin in the hotel orange across the rd from cafe benidorm lol
easyjet on manday come back friday!!!!
£205 f/b
booked it on travelrepublic!!!!!!!!!!!

citizen said:
Can see trouble at the turnstiles, loads turning up trying to jib in.

At end of the day we are a paying customer. We are doing them as much of a favour as they are doing us - as long as our behaviour is impecable, which it usually is then there will be no problem.

Villarreal town has the same population as Macclesfield Town. Surely there shouldnt be a problem.

bluedan said:
citizen said:
Can see trouble at the turnstiles, loads turning up trying to jib in.

At end of the day we are a paying customer. We are doing them as much of a favour as they are doing us - as long as our behaviour is impecable, which it usually is then there will be no problem.

Villarreal town has the same population as Macclesfield Town. Surely there shouldnt be a problem.

There might be a problem if the spanish police decided they were going to enforce the segregation arrangements and a few hundred city fans were denied entry, after a day on the beer.

Just had an email from Thomas Cook to say that the overnight trip has been cancelled due to lack of interest and only the day trip available now. Don't think it's lack of interest just the lack of tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.