Villareal ticket details

got mine today just need to sort the coach from benidorm now.theres gona be a few fakes knocking about with the state of these tickets aswell.

ryan1985 said:
Theres about 30 tickets left ticket office. Why take the least allocation possible
Your not the guy who said there was a hundred left for Munich 2 weeks before they went on open sale are yer.

I went to Munich and there was very little, if any, segregation for the game. Fans went through the same turnstiles and there was even a couple of germans sat next to me watching the game. If it is good enough for Germany why not Spain.....

NDJ said:
got mine today just need to sort the coach from benidorm now.theres gona be a few fakes knocking about with the state of these tickets aswell.
yes there isnt a water mark on them or any embosed tear of bit,if somebody offered me one outside the ground not sure if would risk it

Went to Santander and it was absolute chaos at the turnstiles.

The City fans were allocated the same turnstiles as the Santander junior supporters. In the end it was such a crush they let everyone in.

We left a few mins before the end and the riot police were tooled up and looking to take no shit off anyone. Spanish coppers have a reputation for zero tolerance, so be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Heard there's a limited number already at the ticket office and likely to go Saturday. Mine comes in on Monday so everything is crossed. Anyone heard similar?

Bricking it at the moment. Nowhere near enough points and have had to call in a favour from a well connected client but not confirmed yet. Otherwise, just going to have to watch it in a local bar as booked on Spike's trip already!

I just wish all CL qualifiers would have to disclose their ticket allocation policy at the outset, as I imagine a few are going to be in the same boat as me.

mancmackem said:
Heard there's a limited number already at the ticket office and likely to go Saturday. Mine comes in on Monday so everything is crossed. Anyone heard similar?

i foned up and got told exactly that!! going to try and get mine monday also :)

If we sell out do blues fancy trying to get a few tickets together in the home end over there? A couple of lads on this thread have already said they can sort out home end tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.