Villareal

mancmackem said:
Jay deserves a lot of thanks from blues for all the information he has provided.

Jay 'Benidorm Tourist Board' MCFC ;-)

I prefer Jay 'Valencia Tourist Board' thanks, Benidorm is a bit below my class levels ;)

I tell you what if these bars are selling tercios(1/3litre) for 5e they are robbing coonts. Where I live you can get 6 quintos for that. Are these typical tapas bars ripping people off or the posher Irish type wood decor bars?

I´ll be telling them to "tomarselo por culo" if I get charged owt like that ;)

mike channon´s windmill said:
I tell you what if these bars are selling tercios(1/3litre) for 5e they are robbing coonts. Where I live you can get 6 quintos for that. Are these typical tapas bars ripping people off or the posher Irish type wood decor bars?

Ha! Nope, it's the small Spanish bars that take advantage of the foreign fans. Everything I tell you about Villareal comes from my mate, a season ticket holder there. He said they were charging €5 to Bayern fans at the last Champions league game.

Didsbury Dave said:
City End holds 1400, we got another batch in their best seats, lots going in their end though

I'm sure they'll all get in and have a great night.

Unfortunately I have this utter conviction that if I were to go this would be the match when Villareal and the spanish police decide to rigorously enforce a segregation policy.

jay_mcfc said:
mike channon´s windmill said:

Ha! Nope, it's the small Spanish bars that take advantage of the foreign fans. Everything I tell you about Villareal comes from my mate, a season ticket holder there. He said they were charging €5 to Bayern fans at the last Champions league game.

I´ll be going in and telling them in my best Valenciano not to take the piss or I´ll be on to "turismo" to "denunciar" the twats ;)

Jay, thanks for all thr advice mate.

Would you recomend anyone without a ticket who wants one in the home end to wear home colours? I am seriously considering wearing something yellow if it gets me through. Might even get a villarreal/city friendship scalf.

jay_mcfc said:
Lads/lasses

For those that are going to Villareal in the day time, I have sorted a bar out. Basically around the ground there are a few small bars that sell bottles of beer for €5 on the day. However, my mate is a season ticket holder at Villareal and he is friends with a bar owner. The bar is 10 min walk from the ground and will sell bottled beer for no more than €2.50. They also do intercambio language exchange so they will be able to speak a little English.

This is a good option for those on Spike's trip and those that want to get up to Villareal early to get tickets.

Here is the facebook page for the bar. Look at the photos, it's a decent place

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=39489406645&v=info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3 ... 645&v=info</a>

This is the address, if you put it into google maps it is 1km away and seems pretty easy to find

Carrer de Pere Gil, 5, 12540 Vila-real, Spain
Cheers for that jay, looks a good option, and easy to find, will they be able to cope with hundreds of blues ? I was aiming to be in Villareal for about 4-5pm, I guess they will be open at that time ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.