Villarreal Fans

Freestyler

Seriously, where were they?

looked up when i took my seat and saw the black sheeting and thought wow they've brought more than i though they would!

until they scored i didn't actually know it was the pocket of 10-12 supporters on the right hand side of the sheeting, i thought they were blues who had been put up there. i just saw a few jump about, 3 of them didn't even move!

if i'm honest it's the most shocked i've ever been, about an away following since Wimbledon brought about 20 to Maine Road.

p.s

Kolarov is never a defender in a million years EVER.

It seems we've hired Stevie Wonder to give out the City MOTM award for the last 3 home games.

Mancini shouldn't changed the wing-backs again.

Milner should still be starting EVERY game in centre midfield.

More stewards than Villarreal fans in their allocated area.

But there were a few Spanish lads in 102, they didn't blatently support Villarreal and wore half-City/half Villarreal scarfs to make it more confusing.

no more than 20, shocking away following.

and i agree about kolarov, terrible.

There was another group of about 20 in the corporate CBL2 bit. I don't think there's much tradition of big away support in La Liga except maybe for the big two.

Yeah, from living in Spain and watching Atleti, I saw that on the whole, away support isnt really done on the scale it is over here.

Away goals were often greeted by that weird, erie silence we experienced tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.