Villarreal next week.....looking hot and sunny

Those without tickets I can tell you that watching the highlights of the VR game yesterday I could see nothing but half empty stands all the way round. Was the same for their last home game too. That twat Roig should have given us the whole end and now we´ll probably be all over their little shitheap - serves them right

Oh I´ve just hit 4k - don´t know why but 4k has that extra air of authority about it ;)

frothy said:
anybody on the jet2 flight on sunday afternoon that leaves at 2.10 ?

-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:24 am --

Nantwich Blue said:
Any one in Benidorm Tuesday night for a meet up and sing song and yes plenty of beer? If so what Bar?
we will be up for that ,not been before so dont know the bars any ideas anybody

A few of us are hoping to meet up in Rachels sports bar on tuesday night at about 8.30<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:55 pm --<br /><br />
kippax6713 said:
six of us in the aquarium 2 benidorm, monday till friday.

Anyone flying from liverpool on Monday mornning ?

Arrived in Madrid earlier tonight. Bernabeau tomorrow, mestalla on Tues, then villareal on wed.

There was at least 3 other blues on my flight.

anybody flying from leeds on the 2clock plane, 1 more day of shitty work then off to benidorm messy messy times

youngkippax said:
frothy said:
anybody on the jet2 flight on sunday afternoon that leaves at 2.10 ?

-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:24 am --

Nantwich Blue said:
Any one in Benidorm Tuesday night for a meet up and sing song and yes plenty of beer? If so what Bar?
we will be up for that ,not been before so dont know the bars any ideas anybody

A few of us are hoping to meet up in Rachels sports bar on tuesday night at about 8.30

-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:55 pm --

kippax6713 said:
six of us in the aquarium 2 benidorm, monday till friday.

Anyone flying from liverpool on Monday mornning ?

ben remind your dad to get me a programme. one where the pages arent stuck together with beer. have a great time and bring back all the points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.