Villarreal next week.....looking hot and sunny

Chillidog77 said:
Arrived in Valencia on sat. Lagged it down from about 2 secs after we got here, but been nice and sunny Sun & today. Went to Valencia V Getafe on sat & going to Bayer Leverkusen game tomorrow. Mestalla is an utter shithole though. Spent the day at the beach - really nice city.

It's an absolute shit hole on the outside but I like watching a game inside the stadium. You just have to get over the communist stone building ;)

The weather has been glorious today, hopefully it will be Weds!!

jay_mcfc said:
Chillidog77 said:
Arrived in Valencia on sat. Lagged it down from about 2 secs after we got here, but been nice and sunny Sun & today. Went to Valencia V Getafe on sat & going to Bayer Leverkusen game tomorrow. Mestalla is an utter shithole though. Spent the day at the beach - really nice city.

It's an absolute shit hole on the outside but I like watching a game inside the stadium. You just have to get over the communist stone building ;)

The weather has been glorious today, hopefully it will be Weds!!

Can't wait, should be in Valencia just after lunchtime tomorrow. Will be at the Valencia game tomorrow night as well.

jay_mcfc said:
There's gonna be hundreds of City fans at the game tomorrow!! Wear your colours, you'll be welcome

I'm slumming it in the 'champions club' tomorrow and on Wednesday as I work for one of the sponsors (one of the perks!!) so I'll be suitably attired.

Tuearts right boot said:
If Hieneken did weather reports it would probably be this,and this is usually wrong

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.eltiempo.es/castellon-de-la-plana.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.eltiempo.es/castellon-de-la-plana.html</a>

Hahaha and what exactly are Heineken famous for? Is this good or bad?

6 of us had a mad night in Madrid last night. Thousands on the streets as a national holiday today. Found a club that played Smiths, Oasis, Roses, Joy Div all night. Top, top night.

High speed train to Valencia was awesome. Just booked in our apartments, which are top banana. Waiting for the pizza, kebabs and vino to arrive for our tea. Then off to Valencia for the game.

Sorry for abusing this thread ;)

As we now have a 3rd coach there are a number of places available on the day. At the moment they are €15pp but if the bus fills up to near capacity I will refund €2pp

Come see me on the day in Finnegans bar from around 12:30-1:00<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:43 pm --<br /><br />PS You can book the coach tonight and pay tomorrow

Yaya's Quaver ears said:
Off to the pub now. On the 2.55 monarch flight to Alicante, staying in Benidorm till Thursday. Flip Flops and mankini at the ready.
it wasnt you in rachels bar wearing one was it ,with a bollock hanging out either side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.