Villarreal v City Post match Discussion thread

Re: Savic on the ball

blueinsa said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Man this kid can play. First time ive seen him live for the full 90 and I was really looking forward to it. 83/85 successful passes is midfielder like stats. If we can get him up to speed over the next few years, think he could be a top top player.

The lad is going to be a real star player.

Rightly so we get excited about the attacking talent we have but this lad will become a top player for us imo.

Who we talking about here?

balkanno said:
MCFC BOB said:
balkanno said:
Well done, were you wroting this while the game was on? Quick.

ps. You still blame Savic for hes tactical Foul? ffs he couldn t do better there, it was obivious that the Wolves player was at full speed. I bet Kompany would do the same, nd he would get a yellow in that area too.
Nah, just seemed a bit rushed in possession against Wolves at times from what I saw. But it's all good.

In first 20 mins? I belive you are the first one who said we start 1rst 30mins easy nd then come, so was it against Wolves too. And that team was playing for the first time together, Razak was in front of Savic nd easy outplayed when he made that foul. After that he was really good, including the assists. Today unseen, means quality!
It was. But Savic was a bit rushed early on against Wolves but after that he was fine. Tonight he was calm for the full 90.

Uber Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Man this kid can play. First time ive seen him live for the full 90 and I was really looking forward to it. 83/85 successful passes is midfielder like stats. If we can get him up to speed over the next few years, think he could be a top top player.

Rightly so we get excited about the attacking talent we have but this lad will become a top player for us imo.

Savic mate

Uber Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Bazzmand Show said:

Savic I reckon.

bayern blade said:
Marvin said:
I don't see any German football apart from the Champions League games. The only German team that impresses regularly in the Champions League is Bayern which suggests that the standard isn't that great? You beat us comfortably though

Of course but then all the top leagues have only one, two or three decent sides. Believe me the average Bundesliga team is every bit as good as Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton, Stoke, Sunderland, Villa, Fulham etc etc.

Anyway lads I'm off to bed, we've both won tonight and let's enjoy it. I hope things ae decided before we meet again.

Good night all.

Fulham has beat Wolfsburg (german champion that time) and Hamburg (4th pos that time).

Stoke would, in a home match, smash even das Rags.

It Could Have Been 10........

You lucky b******'s, it could have been 10. ;-)

blueinsa said:
Uber Blue said:
blueinsa said:

Savic mate

Couldn't agree more. When we played Birmingham he had Klasnic (?) in his pocket and out-jumped the big fucker for every high ball. Looks like he's going to be a seriously good player for us.

MCFC BOB said:
balkanno said:
MCFC BOB said:
Nah, just seemed a bit rushed in possession against Wolves at times from what I saw. But it's all good.

In first 20 mins? I belive you are the first one who said we start 1rst 30mins easy nd then come, so was it against Wolves too. And that team was playing for the first time together, Razak was in front of Savic nd easy outplayed when he made that foul. After that he was really good, including the assists. Today unseen, means quality!
It was. But Savic was a bit rushed early on against Wolves but after that he was fine. Tonight he was calm for the full 90.

Well, i ave to agree he did ave some bad decisions - but the tactical foul was great. Everyone was smashing him "how stupid is that guy", actually that foul was brilliant. And he managed to improve + had a direct impact on the game.

ps. just as tip, while rating players, take a better look who had a direct impact on the game (goals, assists). Example: Jimmie was great, but if you give a player an 9, he must have that impact on the game. If he deciedes the game than up to 10. Just my 2 cents :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.