Villarreal v City Post match Discussion thread

OptaCity Opta City
99 - #MCFC's Nigel De Jong completed a sensational 100 out of his 101 attempted passes (99%) this evening v Villarreal. Unparalleled.
4 minutes ago

Nige getting back to his best, great tonight.

But we can't score with negative Nige!

City 4-1 Villa
Wolves 2-5 City
Villarreal 0-3 City

In his three starts since coming back. ;)

Re: Jim Beglin.

I didn't expect Keane there either, but to be fair to him I don't think he said much wrong. He said we are a good side but named four teams he thought were better in Europe and I agree they probably would be.

AdamoTheGreat said:
savic looks weirded out...did mario stick him thumb in his bum?

386244_10150904665585455_208411345454_21386497_796057034_n.jpg
That is genius mate!

u2fme2 said:
ITV coverage tonight has utter fucking shite
how much did they pay to get Southgate Keane and O'Neill out there for 10 minutes in two five minute slots, half of the first, before the game, was Paddy who came free.
Brought Keane in purely to give the anti city view. Joke.

Shocking coverage!

They made it clear a hundred times that while we were winning easily, it was tainted by Villarreal's injuries and that we should be expected to win.

EVERY English club in Europe, you feel this desperate will from ITV for them to succeed with full support - just like in the Europa League last season when Tyldesley was backing Poznan against us in his commentary, they could not bring themselves to give us the same backing as Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, and the scum.

LoveCity said:
Shocking coverage!

They made it clear a hundred times that while we were winning easily, it was tainted by Villarreal's injuries and that we should be expected to win.

EVERY English club in Europe, you feel this desperate will from ITV for them to succeed with full support - just like in the Europa League last season when Tyldesley was backing Poznan against us in his commentary, they could not bring themselves to give us the same backing as Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, and the scum.

WAKE UP MATE

I'm happy with the victory, it reminded me of both the wolves and everton match. Hopefully this will kick start a good run in the CL.

Also, is it just me or when you score 2 goals you get subbed? Did I miss a memo :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.