Villa's chances against United

Optimisitc views from villa fans

brummybloke wrote:
im predicting a deal has already been done between the ginger gibbon and fergie

they will win but it will be a 1 or 2 nil win

we hand them the win and they promise not to rape us

they dont need to worry about goal difference they just need the points

lucky i am at work so wont see any of this game which i am guessing will 'look' like we are giving it a go but as mentioned, the result was decided by phone a good few days ago.

you probably right

Unfortunately there's probably an element of truth but i am still hoping for a shay given miracle show for a 0-0

Excuse my ignorance but I had absolutely no idea that Stephen Ireland was a Rag by heart. If I had known earlier, I would have been so much happier when he left, the two-faced twat...

STEPHEN IRELAND will have a stomach full of butterflies at Old Trafford on Sunday. Not just over Aston Villa’s nerve-racking relegation fight — but also because he is a closet Manchester United fan who idolises Eric Cantona.

Ireland, 25, revealed: “I was a United fan when I was growing up as it was in my family. It was at the time when they were at their best with players like Eric Cantona, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and David Poofter Beckham..."

lionheart said:
Excuse my ignorance but I had absolutely no idea that Stephen Ireland was a Rag by heart. If I had known earlier, I would have been so much happier when he left, the two-faced twat...

STEPHEN IRELAND will have a stomach full of butterflies at Old Trafford on Sunday. Not just over Aston Villa’s nerve-racking relegation fight — but also because he is a closet Manchester United fan who idolises Eric Cantona.

Ireland, 25, revealed: “I was a United fan when I was growing up as it was in my family. It was at the time when they were at their best with players like Eric Cantona, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and David Poofter Beckham..."

Oh I know, fucking deluded prick as well, he's going nowhere with his career. Hoping for a Shay Given miracle and it finishes 0-0 (probably too much to wish for Agbonlahor to knick a goal and win 1-0)

Villa haven't got too bad away record to be fair, only lost 4 games away all season with quite a lot of draws. - W3 D9 L4

Bolton play at 3pm today and if they can beat Swansea at home (Swansea lost 4 on the bounce before beating blackburn) then Aston Villa will be drawn into the relagation scrap being 4pts clear with 5 games to go. Aston Villa haven't got the easiest of run in's so they will have to pick up points away as their home games are Spurs, Sunderland and Bolton

lionheart said:

That allegiance is meaningless when you are a professional player, unless your name is Bardsley

I always find it difficult to understand how ex-players always seem to do well against their former clubs.

The Rags will win both home games without breaking sweat......Moyes and McLeish will roll over for their jock mentor. Simple really.

Nobody knows - football is a funny old game and anything could happen.....expect them to win and hope for a pleasant surprise is my strategy.

logo5.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.