Villa's chances against United

Be interesting to judge the mood of their players and fans if we win.

Is it their turn to feel the heat?

Villa are a truly woeful team, and in serious danger of getting dragged into that relegation scrap

dref619 said:
Villa are a truly woeful team, and in serious danger of getting dragged into that relegation scrap

This. It is highly unlikely that they will pose any threat to United and I don't see them coming anywhere near winning.

dref619 said:
That was said about Wigan.

On paper this is Utd's easiest game in the run in, but at this time of the season the commitment from relegation threatened teams, and the tension can change games

Marvin said:
dref619 said:
That was said about Wigan.

On paper this is Utd's easiest game in the run in, but at this time of the season the commitment from relegation threatened teams, and the tension can change games

Wigan are in a position where they have to go for it to get out of the relegation zone - they need wins and not draws at home. Villa are in a position where they will view a hard won point in a goalless draw away from home as a good result, a dangerous game to play. As we've seen often ourselves this season, these type of teams rarely have a plan B when they do concede and go for damage limitation instead. I hope I am wrong, but I think the draw is the best we can hope for, Everton next week is more likely for them to drop points imo.

only hope from villa is that Shay has one of those days that all keepers have occasionally and hang on to a 0-0. Attacking wise Villa look completely clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.