Vincent Kompany 2015/16 performances

Makes more sense than those just randomly saying he'll be gone.
It's an issue though, even if the club were actively trying to get rid I don't see it being easy.

They will give him next season to see if he can turn it round imo. I think he is one of the people they have plans for. I'd have him managing the team right now. (Even if he has no future as a manager).

They will give him next season to see if he can turn it round imo. I think he is one of the people they have plans for. I'd have him managing the team right now. (Even if he has no future as a manager).
I'm certain he'll still be here. I think the club have more faith in him than some fans.

I'm certain he'll still be here. I think the club have more faith in him than some fans.

I think he will be involved for a long time but as far as playing goes, there will have to be a big improvement in the injury situation next season. And if circumstancrs follow the same routine, he will get 'fit' go to the euros & come back fucked, which won't be the best start.

I think he will be involved for a long time but as far as playing goes, there will have to be a big improvement in the injury situation next season. And if circumstancrs follow the same routine, he will get 'fit' go to the euros & come back fucked, which won't be the best start.
Tbh the euros will tell us a lot as to what his intentions are. I'd love him to come out early and announce he won't be going but I won't be holding my breath. I'm sure he'll move heaven and earth to be available.
I'd love him to stay involved at the club. At the end of the day if he's not fit for us he won't be fit for anyone so we may as well keep him in some capacity.

On his FB page a few min back..
I'll miss the Euros.

To me that's very sad news.

So I could be standing here, feeling sorry for myself. I could fear for my career, as others may do. I could give up.

That is not me.

I decide on my future .

There is a bigger picture to everything in life and only failing to see it, will cause me to fail.

I am a hard worker and a fighter and if you are too, then you know that, to people like us, success can come in many forms. We trust ourselves when the going gets tough.

I have the greatest respect for those who overcome their personal challenges in life with a positive attitude.

I want to live up to that.

So I remain calm and positive. I will continue to follow my path and I will do so with more conviction than ever.

I trust my friends and teammates to do well and do us proud at the next European Championships in France. I am now officially their most fervent supporter and I will be there to support them.

Written from my hospital,

Never giving up,

Vincent Kompany

125 Comments98 Shares

Misses the Euros. Now he's got 4/5 months to take his time and get himself sorted. The problem with his injuries is how long he's out when it happens. It's 2 months out everytime it happens, you could maybe deal with it if he was out for a fortnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.