Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can't get him fit to play for us, no one else is going to be able to.

I think we may be seeing the beginning of the end for the big man, which I will certainly be sad to see.

Early retirement beckons.

He's come all this way after injury and some can't wait to have a go at him. I'm expecting him to start vs Southampton in a back 3, or at the very least to be on the bench.

All I want is to see Komps last 90 minutes for a number of games to gain his (and my) confidence of being able to stay fit. Than it's just a matter of him able to get back to the defender and leader we all know he can be. He's been out so many times and for so long it's hard to say we miss him. I'm not sure we do anymore. That's why he needs to stay fit and show if we actually did, or his time is up.

It's best for everyone if he leaves. We're a defender down permanently, can't keep carrying him.

fly-fisherman-catching-trout-4956253.jpg

Its harsh, but true. Id rather he stay on at city doing something else though, dont want him to leave and play for another club

But that is what the other poster said, so Wow indeed, the new way to treat former heroes or to others still current heroes, you have become injury prone get out and don't let the door hit you on the arse as you do it, it is a stinking attitude, there are a million better ways to say it but what can we expect, it was the same in the Zabs thread, a man who has and still does put his body on the line for the team, so sad what some fans have become imo.

Reminds me of a thread on here slagging scum fans off for turning on Giggs and their other relics, we gave them shit for it but well, here we are ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.