Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it was his decision. This is getting silly though. He seems shit scared to play

No comparison to yaya situation at all

I only say that as Yaya overstayed his welcome and should have left as a legend,he wont.

Kompany seems unwilling to accept his injury record and in my opinion should have kicked the Belgian squad into touch and ensured he gets himself as fit as possible.He is not playing full City games after all.

Probably not leaving under a cloud,but will leave in a whimper.Pep is ruthless and will use this to maybe move him on and who would argue.

Best CB I have ever seen when fit.

According to Belgium tv commentator it is precaution. Might've gone in his head where he feels the slightest strain. Would've liked Komps to play.
I suspect it is becoming a mental as well as physical issue. The poor guy won't know what to do for the best. I would guess that most professional athletes are performing whilst not 100%. Vinnie will fear that unless he feels 100% he can't play in case he breaks down. Really sad. It's like death by a thousand cuts.

Being careful.

Hope it is this.

Putting club before country is fine by me...and KDB is not eh bench as well so two of our players on internationals are not playing (one not as much as he possibly could) suits me down to the ground.....

I only say that as Yaya overstayed his welcome and should have left as a legend,he wont.

Kompany seems unwilling to accept his injury record and in my opinion should have kicked the Belgian squad into touch and ensured he gets himself as fit as possible.He is not playing full City games after all.

Probably not leaving under a cloud,but will leave in a whimper.Pep is ruthless and will use this to maybe move him on and who would argue.

I think this will be his last season if he can't stay fit,he will leave a legend and i'll be very sad his body just can't cope anymore, or so it seems

Out of interest how will Pep move him on? Pretty sure he is sat on a long contract and nobody else would by a player with his injury record.

Even if it's in his head and a precaution, it's hardly good news. Pep was happy with the idea of him getting some minutes when City aren't at risk.

Gutted for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.