Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Vinny missed Belgium's 2nd game yesterday as well. A groin injury apparently, is this a new one or a recurrence of the old one?

I wonder if the club are thinking about a CB in January window, with only 2 recognised senior CBs (one of which Stones is being played a hell of lot and worry about whether we're asking too much of him), we're surely gambling big time if we don't bring in someone.

I see Vinny missed Belgium's 2nd game yesterday as well. A groin injury apparently, is this a new one or a recurrence of the old one?

I wonder if the club are thinking about a CB in January window, with only 2 recognised senior CBs (one of which Stones is being played a hell of lot and worry about whether we're asking too much of him), we're surely gambling big time if we don't bring in someone.

Where'd you hear that about a groin injury?

Where'd you hear that about a groin injury?
19:05
Dembele has returned to England for further treatment on a “soft tissue” injury, while Kompany, who has a groin problem, has stayed in Brussels to watch the match.

Was on the Eurosport feed from the game

Pity he wasn't born with the legs of say Frank Lampard.

3. Stones, Ota, Kolarov. But yes, I agree we need defensive help if he is unable to stay fit. I'd suggest a leftback over a CB. So we can move Kolarov permanently to CB. This gives us flexibility in re Kompany.

19:05
Dembele has returned to England for further treatment on a “soft tissue” injury, while Kompany, who has a groin problem, has stayed in Brussels to watch the match.

Was on the Eurosport feed from the game

Thanks, the initial reports said no injury, that Vinny withdrew as a precaution because he didn't feel 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.