Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he'd be better than what we currently have. But no he doesn't qualify. There is a born citizen requirement he'll probably fail.

You don't have to be born on American soil as long as one of your parents is American?

John McCain was born in Panama and Ted Cruz was born in Canada for example.

I think he has to retire from international football. I'm sick to death of him getting injured whilst with Belgium. I think he should take a long look at his priorities.

You don't have to be born on American soil as long as one of your parents is American?

John McCain was born in Panama and Ted Cruz was born in Canada for example.
Yeah there is a question as to what 'natural born citizen' means, but I doubt Kompany qualifiers either way.

Last edited:
When Scholes & Giggs 'could no longer play to the level required' the rags made them important squad players. They knew their character in the dressing room, their passion for the club, and their experience on the training ground was just as important as what could be given on the pitch.

And no I'm not talking bollocks. There was people on here that wanted Silva gone last season because cause they thought he was past it ffs!
When did Scholes and Giggs retire from international football? Genuine question.

The failed attempt to sign Laporte fully shows Peps intentions as to our CB position at the club , he knows there are problems in that position and playing Kolorov there to rest and rotate Stones and Otimendi just confirms it.

Vinny himself will know his days are numbered, he's missed far too many games over the past 3 seasons for it to be anything but.Hes not going to miraculously change his body just because Peps here calling the shots and nothing has changed so far for him this season apart from the ability to recognise a problem before it fully flares up.

Listen we all love Vinny because he's a blue but there comes a time when we have to put the future first , we absolutely will sign another CB and in a way it will put less pressure on Vinny in doing so, playing 30 full games a season are a thing of the past for him now and we all need to realise that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.