Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be a bit edgy after getting recurring injuries when declared fit. Maybe it's now more of a psychological fight than a physical one that he has to overcome. He loves the club and feels this obligation to end his career on a high note.

Strange that he walked off wouldn't like to guess the reason,for the service he's given us though I won't write him off just yet if the club get him fit again we have the best centre back in the league back again. Its not like we're struggling in that area but the thing is fit he's better than what we have good as they are.

There's no need for Blues to be attacking each other on this thread, we're all just worried about Vinny. I've been watching city for well over 40 years and I can't recall a defender just walking off when we still had some defending to do.
I think he felt something go and after what he's been through he feared the worst.
Let's hope it's nothing.

Pep: "Hopefully, it (Kompany) will not be a big problem. We will have to wait. If he's injured, he's injured. He cannot stay on the pitch."

A couple of misplaced passes aside, I thought he looked good tonight considering how long he's been out. Fingers crossed it's nothing serious.

Why do you think I only post now & again these days?!!

Vincent Kompany deserves more respect than he's getting from some posters on here at the moment. He is still, from the reports I was reading, didn't see the match here in Canada, playing very well, with his usual passing accuracy & gravitas. IMHO
That's a shame, Eccles. This place needs as many genuine blues posting as possible. Otherwise it becomes overrun by idiots.
Hope you're enjoying Canada.

Why do you think I only post now & again these days?!!

Vincent Kompany deserves more respect than he's getting from some posters on here at the moment. He is still, from the reports I was reading, didn't see the match here in Canada, playing very well, with his usual passing accuracy & gravitas. IMHO

Are you out in B.C Eccles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.