Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll never be ready if we manage his rehabilitation back into match days like we did tonight. Total cock up. It's just common sense to ease him back gently.

I think it was clear that certain players, Kompany, Sane, Navas, were going to play the entire game. They need match practice, and with few other opportunities on the horizon, it made sense to do so.

Looks like someone who's tired.

@jrb

We had just conceded a goal in the last minute, he'd probably look that diasappointed even if he'd not just twinged his hammy.

I think he'll be absolutely fine.

Reports of Kompany's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Anyone else think he was pissed at Pep for putting Tosin in and not taking him out? I know it sounds stupid but add the tightness in the muscle and maybe he was pissed he injured himself playing the full 90.

Not that I believe in all that shit

I think it was clear that certain players, Kompany, Sane, Navas, were going to play the entire game. They need match practice, and with few other opportunities on the horizon, it made sense to do so.
Yes, giving them 90 minutes was the right decision. Best to check on players fitness in this game rather than a league game.

This is all a bit weird but after reading that on MEN my guess is he thought he had injured himself but hasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.