Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over yourselves about what is professional and what's not. The team loves VK and will all be gutted if he is injured again. If Pep has a problem with how he left the field, he'll deal with it. Concentrate on hoping that the legend isn't injured and that he'll be ready for Prem football asap.

I think hope is all it is now. He is here until 2019 anyway so plenty of time. No one else will be interested in him with his injury record on the wages he is on so we have to hope he can get over this.

I'm sure you found that funny.
2573694294_f357ddf383_o.jpg

So after waiting, waiting & waiting, for some bizarre blood test thing to become clear, before letting a player who is 100% fit go onto the pitch, the very same people have then recklessly decided to 'risk' him for 90 mins.

And if the'y just said nothing & chucked him back in 3 weeks ago, then carried him off after 5 mins, like last season, nobody would be saying anything.

What a fucking bizarre world we live in.

Yep, looks that way. Bizarre as you say... Should never have been played for that long in his come back game.

We've got a serious problem with Vinny, and the issue is his effort.

A lesser player would have half assed it to that ball and just lost his man. Vinny lunged in fully to try stop that goal and this is what's happened.

He no doubt is feeling a lot of pressure and probably feels all this great work is about to pass him by if he can't show he's up to the task. Unfortunately, that's what's hurt him.

As I said, a lesser man would not lunge in like that in the last minute.

But this is Vincent Fucking Kompany.

Are you agreeing or disagreeing? Out of interest

No I wasn't ;)

Not sure how anyone can think the decision to play him the whole game was the correct one, when he walked off the pitch injured it seems. Shaw and Gundogan were both out for a while and didn't come back with a full 90 minutes. There being managed back to full fitness the right way. No idea what we were thinking. Totally unnecessary IMO

Has Vinny said nothing yet today? If so his silence says a lot unfortunately. No injury or just a little niggle he would have said so on Twitter. Can't imagine how frustrated and depressed he must feel. Everyone needs to give him a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.