Vincent Kompany - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you get there, fuck off again.
You haven’t got a mortgage because you sound like somebody who shacks up in their mums box room eating wotsits, drinking rola cola and playing on your Xbox.

That was fucking funny.

Agreed he was excellent I was making the point that Martinez should be protecting him as he's his best defender.
Cheers,i was teasing a bit ;-)

Yep,his fitness still wont be 100% as we witnessed,but fucking hell....what a leader he is.If we don't win this World cup then i would love this lad and Kev to do so.

Yep lets concentrate on that rather than the imperious performance he put in prior.

I didn't think he was at his best to be honest, probably should have given away a penalty when he didn't have to go to ground, made one big mistake which Renato Augusto almost scored a second from, and he got beaten by him for the Brazil goal. Firmino almost scored after selling him a big dummy also, although Neymar was offside in the build up so VAR should have stopped a goal if it went in. A few wayward passes which almost put Belgium in trouble too.

Was pretty good clearing crosses but nowhere near Kompany at his best, he'll need to be much better vs. France although maybe he'll find them easier to deal with Giroud as a proper focal point to get to grips with.

Still I love seeing him fit an on the pitch and I desperately hope they make the final.

I didn't think he was at his best to be honest, probably should have given away a penalty when he didn't have to go to ground, made one big mistake which Renato Augusto almost scored a second from, and he got beaten by him for the Brazil goal. A few wayward passes which almost put Belgium in trouble too.

Was pretty good clearing crosses but nowhere near Kompany at his best.
Up until his fitness started being a factor I thought he was brilliant.Belgium like us,are so much better with him in the side.

If he wins the World Cup, I hope to god we can get him a champions league. Would then be up there in a special class that can say they won everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.