Vincent Kompany - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he'll retire from Belgium after this world cup any more. Win or lose I think he'll want to take a run at Euro 2020 now that Belgium have finally clicked at a big tournament.

Now now.

Not allowed to say what's coming????

A slight stretch for the ball & he's I poured AGAIN!!!!

City won't wait again for him to get fit.

He breaks down again for me we can't afford to carry him.

I hope & pray Stones comes through this World Cup as without doubt him & Laporte are 1st choice.

Nico did great last season so we have good back up but Vinny is all but done.

1 more injury from taking a coaching role I M O.

I love Vincent but you wouldn't put your dog through any more pain.

Your comment is very poor for a City fan who knows that our best CB of all time is coming to an end.

I will put my mortgage on him playing no more than 10 League games next season.

Get to many games last season did you? Made 20 starts and took us to another level in terms of solidity and confidence, not to mention the example he continued to set off the pitch. He’s not just captain of the team, he sets the tone for the whole fucking club. Legend

Vinny had a great game, but he did get away with one on Jesus, that was a stonewall penalty, when they both get back to City for the new season I think he will admit to Jesus he was too quick for him and that it was a pen, Jesus played very well btw, he just didn't get the breaks.

Vinny had a great game, but he did get away with one on Jesus, that was a stonewall penalty, when they both get back to City for the new season I think he will admit to Jesus he was too quick for him and that it was a pen, Jesus played very well btw, he just didn't get the breaks.

He nearly got the breaks...thanks to Vinny ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.