Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
VK is an exceptional individual as well as an excellent footballer.
I sincerely hope we can find a way of managing his injury problems in a fashion helpful to him and the club in order to keep him here even if it means no longer considering him as a regular option going forward.
I can see him having a future in the club’s hierarchy and his degree underlines the man’s ambition.
Too good a man to lose

Nico may well play through the pain, he's a younger player, and that's not to say Vinny hasn't done that when younger too, the difference is that Vinny is older now, and it takes much more TLC and running repairs to keep him playing.
Wonderful news that he's fit again for Sunday, getting a run of games is just he needs to get that match sharpness back, and until Stones is back in, we need Vinny playing
Stones is back luckily no?

Nico may well play through the pain, he's a younger player, and that's not to say Vinny hasn't done that when younger too, the difference is that Vinny is older now, and it takes much more TLC and running repairs to keep him playing.
Wonderful news that he's fit again for Sunday, getting a run of games is just he needs to get that match sharpness back, and until Stones is back in, we need Vinny playing
He’s not hugely younger at all. One year isn’t it?

Otamendi and Mangala have done well together, better than I thought they would. I wouldn't risk Kompany. Not a pleasant site watching our captain suffer breaking down in a game. Doubt Vinny will ever get fit enough to be a regular again if I'm honest.

Be good to get Stones back, maybe ease him back off the subs bench second half when the game is won.

I'd really love to know the medical reasons as to why he keeps getting injured.

It can't be as if he isn't working strenuously at training in near match like conditions.... yet he only seems to ever get injured once he's playing a proper match.

Incredibly odd and given I believe that Vinnie would 100% be meticulous in his recovery (especially with all that his body has suffered now), questions surely have to be asked of the methods our medical staff are using.

Something isn't adding up to me.

I'd really love to know the medical reasons as to why he keeps getting injured.

It can't be as if he isn't working strenuously at training in near match like conditions.... yet he only seems to ever get injured once he's playing a proper match.

Incredibly odd and given I believe that Vinnie would 100% be meticulous in his recovery (especially with all that his body has suffered now), questions surely have to be asked of the methods our medical staff are using.

Something isn't adding up to me.

It’s a good question.
However , I reckon you can never simulate ‘match conditions ‘ in training , no matter what.
I think training is at around 90% intensity and his injuries happen when he has to go for that little extra during the game.
You never know , he might get over this terrible 2 year nightmare and be able to give us 2-3 years more. Yes , I know , wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.