Vincent Kompany on Eggs, Barack Obama and Family Guy

Minnesota Fan Club said:
Quality on the pitch - a clueless idiot on American politics...Vincent shut up and play
Idiot???? you obviously have a differant view then him,but to label him an idiot,the title is more apt for yourself

It was a very interesting read,thanks for posting it.

I love him, he's so normal and would be an awesome captain. Hope he's here for the rest of his career, our best player IMO.

Along with Zab a fantastic sigbing by Hughes and great to hear of a footballer with half a brain

Met Nedum a few times and hes a very bright lad aswell,got his head screwed on.

Minnesota Fan Club said:
Quality on the pitch - a clueless idiot on American politics...Vincent shut up and play

Epic Fail...

Why the hell is he "clueless on American politics"? He is merely expressing the opinion (shared by many around the world, myself included) that Obama is a breath of fresh air after 8 years of George Bush - a man almost universally despised outside of America an Israel.

Personally I agree with Kompany that Obama's election will allow other countries to re-engage with America and will help repair the alliances that Bush's hawkish unilateralism damaged.

McCain lost - get over it, it's called Democracy stupid - y'know that thing you've been trying to spread in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.