Vincent Kompany testimonial

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SebastianBlue, 6 Feb 2019.

1. Scaring Europe to Death

Scaring Europe to Death

I thought we showed a lot of class with the applause for Van Persie, and (pantomime booing for Neville aside), the general acceptance of the United players.
    Disappointed that we couldn't see Balotelli, but then again, I remember being at the Swamp circa 88 (Moran Testimonial?) when George Best was supposed to be playing for the rags against City, but elected to get pissed instead.

2. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Do you want a pint of stella georgie best

mancityvstoke likes this.
  3. Abattoir Blue

Abattoir Blue

So some people are foaming at the mouth because Milner had the temerity (when asked) to say he would rather his side's title rivals were beaten?

4. Gary James

Gary James

'Manchester City Folklore' see @garyjameswriter
    Official crowd was 47,901

5. paulchapo

paulchapo

Well you have selective reading and viewing. Trust me he has got plenty of digs in and tried to belittle us. Plenty of fans have heard and seen it which is why he gets stick. If all he had done is what you state he would have been welcome back with open arms.

He is a c**** pure and simple but you of course are entitled to your opinion and can clap and cheer him back when we play the dippers soon.

mancityvstoke likes this.
  6. KS55

KS55

Thanks Gary

7. Abattoir Blue

Abattoir Blue

I do clap when his name is announced before games with the scouse. I'm sure he couldn't give a sh*t if I do or I don't obvs!

But I've still never seen any evidence of bad mouthing or digs by Milner. Do you have any?

Gaudion M likes this.
  8. karen7

karen7

Enjoyed the game,great turnout,nice to see some of the oldies,shame Mario didn't come on,some were singing where the duck is mario,great to see Joe in the flesh

9. paulchapo

paulchapo

Give it up. Do your own research. I, among many Blue's have read, seen and heard him get digs in and make snide remarks about our club since he left. Now I think Millner is a c*** you don't. End of conversation.

10. Keeper!

Keeper!

He has given plenty, if he has nothing good to say, best to keep quite, especially when he was extremely well paid and treated at this club.

LeeJay and Bozzie like this.