Vincent Kompany testimonial

I'm sure Vinny will be doing all he can to make this against United for obvious reasons. City v United legends?

It will, IMO, be against the rags or City v City. By that I mean a load of ex blues like:

Lescott De Jong Richards Hart Dzeko Balotelli Kolarov Onuaha SWP Zabba Nasri Clichy Etc

Not if rumours are to be believed!!

I've heard it's going to be in August against either Liverpool or Utd

It will, IMO, be against the rags or City v City. By that I mean a load of ex blues like:

Lescott De Jong Richards Hart Dzeko Balotelli Kolarov Onuaha SWP Zabba Nasri Clichy Etc

Why's Vinny raising money for a bed for Andy Burnham? The fucker is paid enough as it is. Should be buying his own bed. Anyway, when's Vinny's footy game? And I want my own fuckin' seat in CBL3, and under no circumstances is Jessie Weasel to be given an invite. In fact, no Rags nor Dippers. Burnley, EFC, Bury, Dale and Oldham players only.

I'm sure Vinny will be doing all he can to make this against United for obvious reasons. City v United legends?

I have also heard he is looking to make it City legends v United legends, I think to maximise interest beyond just attendance (to bring in as much revenue for his charity work as possible).

Which brings up an interesting pre-match time-kill question:

What would be your ideal City legends side for this (of players obviously still fit enough to play a leisurely testimonial)?

Here’s mine:

———————————— Hart ————————————
Zab ———— Vinny ———— Dunney ——— Joleon
———————————— Nige ————————————
——————— Gaz ——————— David ——————
SWP ————————— Goat ——————— Dickov

Last edited:
No way should it be against the Rags, It will be a fight from Piccadilly to the ground and back and spoil the reason for the match.

ex Blues v ex Blues with some/or of the current team.

No way should it be against the Rags, It will be a fight from Piccadilly to the ground and back and spoil the reason for the match.

ex Blues v ex Blues with some/or of the current team.

Sorry but if fans are fighting over a testimonial for fuck sake then somethings wrong.

Can only be City v United. Not interested in watching legends. They should say hello at half time only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.