Vincent Kompany testimonial

Query for any punters in the know out there.
I'm in block 122 for this game. A friend of mine is in block 128. We'd like to meet for a drink in the ground before the game.
I know you can't get from 122 to 128 around the concourse going clockwise ( because of the tunnel) but can you go from 122 to 128 going anti clockwise? ( travelling through the aisles is impractical).

You can do it. Just walk round the councourse and then go in the back row of the stand in front of the tunnel club and there you go.

Realistic you mean.
No, I mean what I wrote. Are you being sarcastic?
Can you enlighten all of us as to why you " thought this would of been sold out by now" ?
Why do you think 54,000 tickets should have been sold in approx. 2 weeks of going on sale when the friendly match is not until September?

No, I mean what I wrote. Are you being sarcastic?
Can you enlighten all of us as to why you " thought this would of been sold out by now" ?
Why do you think 54,000 tickets should have been sold in approx. 2 weeks of going on sale when the friendly match is not until September?
Do I have to answer that,well you mustn’t of been a city fan for long then.

Do I have to answer that,well you mustn’t of been a city fan for long then.
Your original post and responses do not make any sense.
Someone else also responded to your post.
My first City match was 55 years ago and I have been attending regularly for half a century.
I come on this forum because there are quite a few insightful and interesting contributions. There can be great humour too.
We still await clarification of what you really mean and why you think 54,000 tickets would be sold by now for Vinny's testimonial. You will not answer if you were being sarcastic. But have said you are realistic. Why not just make your point clearly?

Your original post and responses do not make any sense.
Someone else also responded to your post.
My first City match was 55 years ago and I have been attending regularly for half a century.
I come on this forum because there are quite a few insightful and interesting contributions. There can be great humour too.
We still await clarification of what you really mean and why you think 54,000 tickets would be sold by now for Vinny's testimonial. You will not answer if you were being sarcastic. But have said you are realistic. Why not just make your point clearly?
Where was the sarcasm in what I posted ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.