Vincent Kompany testimonial

Just watched the Leicester game again. What. A . Goal. As a true inspirational leader he was obviously in the head of Kelechi Ihaenacho when he got that late chance. Kelechi obviously thought, once a blue always a blue, I can't put this one in. Hopefully we're near to a sell out for this one.

I never thought I would attend a testimonial again. But I am really looking forward to this event.
If I can look around the ground and see a full house paying tribute to the man , captain and player who has lead our club with passion and pride to become the best in all the land , I will be so chuffed..
Hopefully we can plan something a little special for the man a little nearer the time.

About 26 blocks showing on ticket site

Just had a look in more detail - all the blocks in tier 2 are only isolated seats of between two and four in total in the whole block.
SS3 has seats, and East 3 has plenty in the upper half towards the sides, but I'd still say 45K sold now, approx.

Heads Up - 11 / 9

If more of you are intending to go to Vinny`s testimonial - Tackle4MCR, there are still decent seat positions available for £20 adults in the South Stand Level 3. Also Over 65 £15.00 18 to 21 £15.00 Under 18 £5.00.

Levels 1 and 2 in all stands are sold out except for just a few seats here and there.

East Stand Level 3 has availability however this is a higher ticket price.

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-.../vincent-kompany-testimonial-details-released

Here`s to a great evening with our most successful captain of all time and fellow Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.