Vincent Kompany testimonial

I can see a City XI v a European XI (or even a World XI)

Vinny has a lot of admirers in the game and I'm sure a lot of International players would turn out for this.

Should invite anderlect over to play us, his first club and I would rather see them than usual prem teams

So would I, but for maximum media coverage, and maximum sponsorship, plus a guaranteed capacity crowd (imagine the ridicule if only 30,000 turned up for City v Anderlecht), it would have to be United, or 20,000 pissed-up Glaswegians singing "F*** the Queen" or F**** the Pope", depending on which delightful bunch were invited to serenade us with their unique brand of humour.

Would like to see the 2012/14 teams play some of the current squad , would be great to see , Zabs, yaya , Mario , Tevez , Lescott and others in a nostalgic night of pure MCFC , no Rags in sight thanks for Vinny's testimonial , we dont need them to swell the numbers for a testimonial nowadays , it will be packed to the rafters for our captain and leader.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.