Vincent Kompany testimonial

Why would anyone want the rags involved in vinny's testimonial? it's not a derby it's a celebration of vinny and 10 yrs
I would imagine Vinny, as it will ensure broadcast interest and thus higher potential revenue for Tackle4MCR.

As @Scaring Europe to Death said, I think all indications are that it will be against a United side of some kind.

We dont need fat blokes in City shirts on the pitch. We have enough of them in the stands. Well, maybe none as fat as Blobby Fowler. *shakes head*

Why would anyone want the rags involved in vinny's testimonial? it's not a derby it's a celebration of vinny and 10 yrs
The money from the gate takings is being donated to charity. What's gonna sell more tickets - City vs. United or City vs. Anderlecht/Hamburg?

We dont need fat blokes in City shirts on the pitch. We have enough of them in the stands. Well, maybe none as fat as Blobby Fowler. *shakes head*
Don’t worry, I don’t think Yaya, Kolo, or Carlos will be asked over for this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.