Vincent Kompany testimonial

I’ve Just phoned the ticket office up,said the e-ticket isn’t showing,I’ve got to pick up at the ticket office on Wednesday,city said there having problems,just put it on the seasoncard ffs.

Tried logging in to check whether my tickets were Print at Home :
"Oops! a general exception has occured, please refer to the system administrator for further details..."

Not only is the website sh*t they cant even spell properly...

With the continuous and never ending complaints about the efficiency of the ticket office, why in hell is nothing ever done to try and improve it.

We get compliments about how well the club is run overall and yet the club seemingly ignore the thousands of complaints received about the ticket office year after year.

Never had a problem with Milner. Always gave 100% He couldnt get a regular game for us so he went somewhere that he could get in the team. Ffs they made him captain didnt they....Again no problem with that. This is Vinnys testimonial. Hes invited his mates. All this indignation at his inclusion makes us look like bitter rags or red scousers. Its embarrassing and the press will love it ffs

It seems that it was not just me that got e tickets despite not asking for e tickets and that many people still do not realise.

If there was any sense in that ticket office they would send out an e mail advising all purchasers that they might have got their tickets sent this way and that they are attached not very visibly way at the bottom of the confirmation e mail. Otherwise they will get swamped with phone calls between now and the match and possible chaos just before kick off time.

Never had a problem with Milner. Always gave 100% He couldnt get a regular game for us so he went somewhere that he could get in the team. Ffs they made him captain didnt they....Again no problem with that. This is Vinnys testimonial. Hes invited his mates. All this indignation at his inclusion makes us look like bitter rags or red scousers. Its embarrassing and the press will love it ffs
Have no idea why the hatred , saw his contract out and moved on , it’s a job and they earn the maximum they can , gave everything when he played for us .

Deleted my email by mistake. Called customer services to resend message. She informed me she did it while in the phone. 6 hrs later still no email. Just beggars belief sometimes. Luckily I went into my outlook acc and managed to get all my old deleted emails and find the email and print them off.

I’ve not got my ticket email yet either, sigh. Also, I’m in the CL scheme, but my account is asking me to reserve my seat for each game. Anyone else got this and what should we do about it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.