Vincent Kompany - The perfect ambassador for MCFC

Re: Vincent Kompany - The true ambassador for MCFC

Just more reasons to love this guy! A proper gentleman and a pure professional. I hope he becomes a true legend at City.

Freestyler said:
IMO kompany is our 'mr. man city'.

future city legend.

Hopefully soon he will be our 'Mr. City' he has the potential.

A chorus chanting his name tomorrow will definitely be appropriate!

A terrific gesture.
On the pitch he is part of our spine now. Hart>Kompany>De Jong> Tevez.
I bet this good news story isn't picked up by the Tabloids....

GerBlueBear said:
Just more reasons to love this guy! A proper gentleman and a pure professional. I hope he becomes a true legend at City.

I was impressed when I read that he likes to read books in their original language (and I am quite sure he is not talking about Dr Seuss) I am impressed whenever I hear him interviewed. On the pitch he is one of the classiest players I have ever seen, he clearly would die for the club and he has the cahones to argue with big guys and big reputations. I am not sure if he will ever get the captancy because he is possibly not as global as many of our stars so would not automatically get their respect (just an opinion). However Vincent Kompany would imo be the best captain and the greatest ambassador that City could wish to appoint. I rate him as a player and I admire him as an individual. This is just the icing on the cake.

Top bloke<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:05 pm --<br /><br />
Thatchersforearm said:
......I bet this good news story isn't picked up by the Tabloids....

I have already tweeted it. If lots of us did this story would get lots of exposure. The shortened link to copy into twitter is <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/b74XsQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/b74XsQ</a>

City should give this guy a 10-year contract. Been so impressed with him since he arrived - it's players like him that make me so proud to be a blue. Vincent Kompany - pure class, a credit to his profession and I believe he will be remembered as one of our greatest ever players. Thanks Vincent.

Good man. Seems very likeable. I'm proud to call him a City player.

Vincent Company
a certain captain
he has everything needed to be
club captain
well done vincent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.