Vincent Kompany - The perfect ambassador for MCFC

Re: Vincent Kompany - The true ambassador for MCFC

A real man and a credit to our club.

Re: Vincent Kompany - The true ambassador for MCFC

this man is what we need as captain and ambassador

What an absolute legend and really touching, thought-out gesture. I'm really, really impressed.

A fantastic gesture from a fantastic person. But, what I'd like to know is.....

How long did it take him to get throught to the ticket office or did he go down in person?

How did he get the seats together or where they dotted all over?

Did he have to ring back 25 times due to a maximum of 4 seats per call limit?

Did he get charged a £2 per ticket booking fee?

Where did he get the 100 access cards with 60 loyalty points from?

Did he have to ring back in panic when they were late arriving?

How did he prove that none of them were Rags?

Only joking.......... Despite all the big name players we sign or are linked with, Vinnie never moans and just keeps raising his game, on and off the pitch.

Superb Vinnie

Am I right in thinking VK signed just before the takeover? I don't recall him re-negotiating his contract so I would imagine he's one of our lowest paid first teamers.

If this is correct, and bearing in mind his age and versatility he should be offered a bumper new contract and given parity with the likes of Bridge (!), Kolo, Barry. An extension to 2016 would make sense, big Vinny can be the heart of our defence for years.

I'm assuming (hoping) he doesn't still see himself as a midfielder.

Nup, just slapped his nuts through the kiosk window and said: 'A hundred derby tickets and you can look at your future in them, minion'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.