Vincent Kompany

After Ireland, probably our best player this season. Should be captain in my opinion, Dunne's become a liability.

CTID_92 said:
danham said:
at centre back he's magic
in midfield he's fantastic
up front he'd score a hatrick
he's Vincent Kompany
if that goes to tune of "the Adam's family" then that is a great song!

agreed. another cracking song which goes to that tune!

vinnie is class; wish we could clone him, so we could have one VK in midfield, and one at the back to replace captain kamikaze/donkey/liability...

Unusual to find so many City fans in agreement

To think he was able to play at such a great game when he had a limited amount of training behind him speaks volumes for his ability.

I'd like to see him go back into the back 4 to partner Onouha, and I'd like to see De Jong in midfield who I thinkn is just as good in the same role

This season is one of learning what our players are capable of, and how best to combine them as a team. It's becoming obvious to us fans now. But the manager should be ahead of the curve. Perhaps it's not easy to drop the Captain who on his day is one of the best defenders in the country

If City are to move forward, Dunne has to be replaced, or he has to eliminate the errors that riddle his game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.