Vincent Kompany

Definate Captain material.......the way he told (encouraged) Caceido to get off the floor (after he'd been clattered) because we needed on the pitch and not to go off injured said it all to me.

Oh and yes he's an immense player.....sorry Dunnie time to give it up.

Thought he was superb last night, would love to see him at centre half with Ned, in a back 4 of Zab, VK, Ned & Bridge. This would let De Jong in the middle with Irekand & Petrov & SWP on the wings with Robbie & Boj up top. Sadly that means no place for Elano, who I thought was also immense last night. Also agree with the call for VK to be captain.

an immense and brave performance especially as he wasn't fully fit and probably playing with pain killing injections

if we had more players with his desire and committment week in week out we would bein the top 5 and would be in the semi final

my favourite City player , future captain and a legend

My mate thinks De Jong is better than Vinny - I disagree - I think he makes De Jong look 'not worth the money we paid for him'

blue_robb said:
Hope he gets any toe problems fully cured and gets a great pre season in.

Thats what i cant wait for. This season has been a bedding in period and it seems we have alot of players who just havent been fit due to injuries etc.
Without even adding better qaulity to the 1st team in the summer, can u imagine a 100% full fit sqaud next season raring to do.

Given
Zabaletta Kompany Onoura Bridge

De Jong

Wright Phillips Ireland Petrov

Robinho

Bojinov

Plus others like Elano,Bellamy, Dunne, Richards etc on bench.

And as i said, this is without us buying so we will be stronger than this.

It seems like months since we had a key player 100% fit, always been playing with injections, coming back from injury, playing with slight knocks etc.

AyrshireBlue said:
Thought he was superb last night, would love to see him at centre half with Ned, in a back 4 of Zab, VK, Ned & Bridge. This would let De Jong in the middle with Irekand & Petrov & SWP on the wings with Robbie & Boj up top. Sadly that means no place for Elano, who I thought was also immense last night. Also agree with the call for VK to be captain.

LOl read my mind

Why why why??? People keep suggesting VK for centre back???
He is an immense DM and we nned that in midfield. To put him as cb is wasting his talents

mr t said:
My mate thinks De Jong is better than Vinny - I disagree - I think he makes De Jong look 'not worth the money we paid for him'

I think it's fair to say we overpaid for DeJong but in my eyes Kompany is worth about £20M

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.