vincent kompany

Him and De Jong epitomise what wearing the shirt is all about. As long as we have players like this we won't go far wrong.

Stevinio said:
Him and De Jong epitomise what wearing the shirt is all about. As long as we have players like this we won't go far wrong.

Dead right! My two favourite players by a long way and we could do with some more with their attitude and desire on and off the pitch!

think he'll struggle for a regular start next season when everyones fit and with the arrival of Boetang

brianstrousers said:
think he'll struggle for a regular start next season when everyones fit and with the arrival of Boetang

Really? What other centre halves do we have that are better? Toure? no. Lescott? close, but still no. Richards? LOL

I have probably my first ever man crush on him.

He's one of those players that when you have him in the team you think, it's going to be really hard for the other team to beat us. Just inspires confidence.

quiet_riot said:
brianstrousers said:

Really? What other centre halves do we have that are better? Toure? no. Lescott? close, but still no. Richards? LOL
Lescott and Boetang and it looks like there's a good chance they'll sign another quality C/H

brianstrousers said:
quiet_riot said:
Lescott and Boetang and it looks like there's a good chance they'll sign another quality C/H

Boateng hasn't been brought in as an automatic first choice, in my opinion.

pee dubya said:
brianstrousers said:

Boateng hasn't been brought in as an automatic first choice, in my opinion.
i know we have a lot of money but i can't see em paying 10m for someone and not playing him.
i don't think they'll play him out of position either like some are suggesting,same with Lescott,they won't play him at left back.
why should they when they can just go out and buy a natural?

a top top player!! one of them types of players that will be here for years. contracts renewed on the quiet every 4/5 years. given/tevez/barry are players i always want to play and kompany is in that.....company!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.