Vincent Kompany

pee dubya said:
He's quickly becoming the most underrated player in the league. Immense.
I'd agree with that. When people talk about the Premier League's best centre backs, they never mention our Vinnie. I would not swap him for anyone. He's still only young, and i hope this will be the season where he propels himself firmly into the public eye. Vinnie is going to be a City legend. I hope he stays with us forever. Love the guy.

pee dubya said:
He's quickly becoming the most underrated player in the league. Immense.
Agreed, I saw he got a match rating of 6 somewhere?! Everyone at the match saw what an amazing performance he put in. Him and Kolo are forming quite a partnership!

I`ve argued before but the boy is one of the most underated defenders in the PL.
Never mind midfield !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C/B is his true position and since taking the Captaincy away from Toure,what a player he`s suddenly become !!!!!!!!!!
Both awesome tonight !!!!!!!!!!

Insane defending, he has found a home at the heart of the defence. How is he is so agile with his height even science cannot figure out. Different class. Take a much deserved bow Komps.

He had an amazing game, it looks as though we have a very solid and consistent young defender for many years to come!

Phenomenal signing. Well done Hughesy!

This lad will become an all-time great. Privilege to watch him tonight.

Kompany was immense in the air and on the floor tonight.

I can only remember one dodgy clearance in the 2nd half at 2-0, otherwise flawless.

Still only young, the lad has great potential.

Going through the threads about how great X player was, I think all 11 players had good games tonight.

I can think of one bad performance from ANY player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.