Vincent Kompany

Got to echo everything thats been said on here about our Vinny, the guy is a legend in the making, but if we win silverware with this squad, think they'll all be classed as legends. CTID

Said it on another thread last week, if he can stay free of injury I seriously think he could make it into the Prem League Team of the Season come May..............well if Dunney can............

Can you put money on bets like that? Wouldnt mind putting my money where my mouth is.........

thought hart was going to ask for a deckchair at one point tonight due to having vince and boyo infront of him!

how long does kompany have to play like he is before being hailed as highly as vidic, king or camelgob (when not in traction)

At 24 years old he is frighteningly good and seems to have been around for much longer. His positional sense is good, he's strong, very good in the air and has some pace. His distribution from the back is also of a high standard, where as in midfield it perhaps suffered due to the lack of time he was allowed on the ball.

I think by the end of this season, providing he stays clear of injury, he will rightly be being mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Terry, Vidic etc.

I rate him so highly I do think he has an outside chance of being PFA Player of the Year for this season, very early days indeed, just think this season will be the absolute making of Kompany, and project him into the elite band centre backs in the country and further afield.

Awesome,classy and,above all else,a winner.This fella doesn't do second,makes me feel proud to be blue,simply,the man!

Woody13 said:
At 24 years old he is frighteningly good and seems to have been around for much longer. His positional sense is good, he's strong, very good in the air and has some pace. His distribution from the back is also of a high standard, where as in midfield it perhaps suffered due to the lack of time he was allowed on the ball.

I think by the end of this season, providing he stays clear of injury, he will rightly be being mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Terry, Vidic etc.

I rate him so highly I do think he has an outside chance of being PFA Player of the Year for this season, very early days indeed, just think this season will be the absolute making of Kompany, and project him into the elite band centre backs in the country and further afield.

Great post - I'll second that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.