Vincent Kompany

BlueTony said:
IMO he is our new Colin Bell, the leader on the pitch we need.

And you can take the piss out of me all you like Vinnie is our leader.
He's not quite at the status of ''the King'', but he's making giant strides in that direction. A born leader of men. Still gutted that it was Tevez that lifted the cup last May and not VK. Hopefully this May though!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
BTH said:
article-2137495-12D96903000005DC-46_634x406.jpg

Prince William (left of Vinnie's hand) doesn't look too pleased with the goal, while Phillip Schofield (bottom left) has put on a bit of weight!

Ah yes Schofield, I thought it was a pint of Guinness. I find the Blonde woman amusing, she looks like she's just witnessed a murder lol
is that kevin webster above vinnies left hand

Best centre half in Europe for me, I haven't met a fan of another team who doesn't rate him. If I had a penny for every time I've heard " that Kompany is class " I'd be on Tevez wages.

mac said:
BTH said:
article-2137495-12D96903000005DC-46_634x406.jpg

Prince William (left of Vinnie's hand) doesn't look too pleased with the goal, while Phillip Schofield (bottom left) has put on a bit of weight!

Ah yes Schofield, I thought it was a pint of Guinness. I find the Blonde woman amusing, she looks like she's just witnessed a murder lol

The lady on Komany's right side in brown jacket next to stewards, why do i have a strange feeling she is man city in disguise, just look at that grin lol

am333 said:
mac said:

The lady on Komany's right side in brown jacket next to stewards, why do i have a strange feeling she is man city in disguise, just look at that grin lol

Look at her partner's hand on her shoulder trying to keep her calm methinks

Didsbury Dave said:
In 50 years time I will still have a vivid memory of the way Vinny marched down that tunnell, alone, at half time on Monday.

He'd just celebrated his goal wildly, yet he went ice cold. Steely eyed, detirmined, focussed. He walked off that pitch like the warrior he is.

Think it was Arsenal where him and Hart left the pitch together with a look that says 'this will not happen again'

The look in his eyes after he had finished celebrating on monday night was just the glint of steel, it was like thats nice but theres a job to do here and dont ever forget that.

am333 said:
mac said:

The lady on Komany's right side in brown jacket next to stewards, why do i have a strange feeling she is man city in disguise, just look at that grin lol !
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=255227&start=60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=255227&start=60</a>

Beat you to it!

;-)

@jimharri...at least it's funny to be in two topics m8 Vincent is king

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.