Vincent Kompany

I'm so gutted. All season I have been waiting for someone to celebrate in that corner. Then finally in the biggest prem game ever against the scum, I was to busy screaming at united fans to notice our heroic captain right in front of me. It was only until I saw the replays on the big screen I noticed he had been there.

allan harper said:
Best centre half in Europe for me, I haven't met a fan of another team who doesn't rate him. If I had a penny for every time I've heard " that Kompany is class " I'd be on Tevez wages.

im sure i saw someone say on here they think hes a better centre mid, it baffled me! Am i the only one who thinks since making the change from centre mid to centre half, vinnie has packed on a lot of muscle? He's become a warrior!

then:
122254d1294173612-manchester-city-fc-definitive-football-manager-guide-vincent-kompany-250-120109.jpg

now:
story-michael-regan-getty.jpg

When people have been banging on about Papa Cisse and his goals the other night, I just remember Vinnie and all is good in the world.

SharstonBlue said:
firkinbarsteward said:
We can build a dynasty on this guy. Anyone mad or brave enough to marry an Irlam girl can carry a whole club! He is a gentleman and a true blue. He should be our captain for the next 10 years. I hear all the talk about individual egos in the dressing room etc but I simply dont believe that Vinny would let that happen. I trust him completely.
Blue Haze said:
Warrior, captain, and City fanatic.

Good point, but overlooked completely when you add into the equation that our Carla is rather beautiful!
Very beautiful but shes still an Irlam girl and they breed em tough and fiesty in that part of the town! After what hes done for the blues he can have any woman he wants including my missus, in fact id deliver her myself gift wrapped!

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
squirtyflower said:
Kompany is King said:
A gentleman, fantastic player and inspirational leader.

We are so lucky he signed for us.
who is it bought him again?
Silence descends!.........

But lets not forget that the clueless one bought him to play in midfield. Hughes can take no credit whatsoever for Vinny turning into one of the world best central defenders.

stony said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
squirtyflower said:
who is it bought him again?
Silence descends!.........

But lets not forget that the clueless one bought him to play in midfield. Hughes can take no credit whatsoever for Vinny turning into one of the world best central defenders.
you know that not to be true

at the time we had no midfield protector until we bought de jong
then Komps got a toe injury for the beginning of the next season

he played him with Lescott, whilst everyone on here spouted their bile, and we went on our best run, the Jolean got injured

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.