Vincent Kompany

wrongun73 said:
Tin hat time but IMO I'd let kompany go to barca if we could get Pedro as part of a deal. That would leave us with lescott, nastasic, Richards as CBs...if we add pepe and a RB to that I actually think the back line would be as strong and we have a left sided winger/AM who scores goals
Get rid of the best CH in europe are you crazy.

wrongun73 said:
Tin hat time but IMO I'd let kompany go to barca if we could get Pedro as part of a deal. That would leave us with lescott, nastasic, Richards as CBs...if we add pepe and a RB to that I actually think the back line would be as strong and we have a left sided winger/AM who scores goals
tumblr_mgeaojD2Am1r8xh2qo1_500.gif

mcfc2607 said:
Silva Service said:
Whatever the truth about Mancini is, I've never seen Vinnie happier or more confident than in this pre season - speaks volumes about how things have turned around.
this. Same can be said for every player.

What a load of steaming horseshite.

Here we go again, these fucking 'ITK' wankers with their hearsay and bolloxology.

Why the need to whip the minions up again PB, haven't you twisted the knife enough?

If what I have said warrants a ban I will happily take it as this place is like a fucking playground, full of attention seeking cunts.

Rolee said:
mcfc2607 said:
Silva Service said:
Whatever the truth about Mancini is, I've never seen Vinnie happier or more confident than in this pre season - speaks volumes about how things have turned around.

Here we go again, these fucking 'ITK' wankers with their hearsay and bolloxology.

Why the need to whip the minions up again PB, haven't you twisted the knife enough?

If what I have said warrants a ban I will happily take it as this place is like a fucking playground, full of attention seeking cunts.
Awkward, I think they're commenting on the inside City videos where you can see the players having a laugh etc.

Rolee said:
mcfc2607 said:
Silva Service said:

If what I have said warrants a ban I will happily take it as this place is like a fucking playground, full of attention seeking *****.

You really should pay more attention to the plaudits our players have been paying the new boss,thus far,they are most definitely are a happier bunch.

FantasyIreland said:
Rolee said:
mcfc2607 said:

If what I have said warrants a ban I will happily take it as this place is like a fucking playground, full of attention seeking *****.

You really should pay more attention to the plaudits our players have been paying the new boss,thus far,they are most definitely are a happier bunch.

At any club the players will sing the praises of a new manager, it's nothing special. Also, Mancini can't have being that unpopular, he's had Richards, Zabaleta, Nastasic amongst others all publically praising him.

I didn't say everyone hated Mancini,i commented that the camp appears much more content with senior players happy to support that.

ForzaMancini said:
FantasyIreland said:
Rolee said:

At any club the players will sing the praises of a new manager, it's nothing special. Also, Mancini can't have being that unpopular, he's had Richards, Zabaleta, Nastasic amongst others all publically praising him.

I'd argue neither means anything. Players aren't going to rip the old manager more often then not. What's the point? The guy is gone so there is no point in causing a controvercy. Similarly players aren't going to say anything but how increadible a new manager is. The next time a player says "The new manager is out of his depth and doesn't know what he's doing." will be the first time.

As for getting rid of Vinnie. That would be the dumbest thing our club has every done. There are so few elite CH's out there PSG paid €35m for Marquinhos, an unproven young talent. David Luiz is being linked with a £45m bid from Barca. Neither of these players are half the player Vinnie is and yet they are willing to break the bank to get them they are so desperate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.