Vincent Kompany

George Hannah said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I understand that Vinnie was so hacked off with Mancini that he initiated contact & agreed terms with Barcelona. I'm not sure whether they submitted a formal offer but I don't think so. So there is a factual basis to this but he isn't going anywhere now.
Remember this piece of sage advice you administered recently just before locking the thread on the subject.
Prestwich_Blue said:
So the people who are accusing the club of being unnecessarily beastly to Mancini now want the real dirt to be in the public domain. That's real classy isn't it Billy?
Quote:
Proverbs 26:20-22 For lack of wood the fire goes out, and where there is no whisperer, quarreling ceases. As charcoal to hot embers and wood to fire, so is a quarrelsome man for kindling strife. The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into the inner parts of the body.
Is there some kind of competition between you and your bosom mates Shindler and Conn to see how much damage you can do to the club you profess to love so much? Now that's really classy.

Prestwich_Blue sinks to a new low

wrongun73 said:
Tin hat time but IMO I'd let kompany go to barca if we could get Pedro as part of a deal. That would leave us with lescott, nastasic, Richards as CBs...if we add pepe and a RB to that I actually think the back line would be as strong and we have a left sided winger/AM who scores goals

Never- for a start Richards is a horrendous CB and the only reason lescott has looked good for 3 years is the rise of vinny, you totally underestimate his calming influence and the progression nasty has had because of it!!!

Vinny would be a Barcelona player now if Mancini were still manager. That's not to say that Vinny took a him or me ultimatum to the board. I believe he simply asked Khaldoon to negotiate with Barca on the basis that his working relationship with the manager had irretrievably broken down.

BillyShears said:
Vinny would be a Barcelona player now if Mancini were still manager. That's not to say that Vinny took a him or me ultimatum to the board. I believe he simply asked Khaldoon to negotiate with Barca on the basis that his working relationship with the manager had irretrievably broken down.

You should really be in politics rather than music dude, a great spin doctor you would make (:

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BillyShears said:

You should really be in politics rather than music dude, a great spin doctor you would make (:

Haha. I think it's an important distinction. Vinny doesn't have a coterie of agents and is very much his own man. He respects the club and Khaldoon greatly and was I believe deeply affected by the last five months of the season and the way things unravelled between him and Roberto. Still it's water under the bridge.

George Hannah said:
There's an element of truth to it from what I've been told but it never went so far as to the negotiating table- a more 'he goes or I go' scenario- this is where the yaya v kompany rift within the dressing started but all good now........

Kompany for me should remember why he's now one of the top defenders in world football, I disliked bobs football but he is unquestionably the catalyst to his rise 'et tu brute' and all that..... Fair fucks to yaya to!!!

so who chinned who over the half time oranges at Wembley? (I know, I know - it's a secret!)

Who mentioned wembley?

Come on now skippy, you're an intelligent bloke (allegedly), you really think wembleys escapades blew up on that day? The tit for tat was happening even prior to bobs dig at vinnys 'miraculous' international appearance after injury......

I think you must have gone walkabout but a venerated country member of the Cabal reckoned Vinny chinned Nasri, Yaya, Nasty and Dzeko all at the same time,

wrongun73 said:
Tin hat time but IMO I'd let kompany go to barca if we could get Pedro as part of a deal. That would leave us with lescott, nastasic, Richards as CBs...if we add pepe and a RB to that I actually think the back line would be as strong and we have a left sided winger/AM who scores goals

Never- for a start Richards is a horrendous CB and the only reason lescott has looked good for 3 years is the rise of vinny, you totally underestimate his calming influence and the progression nasty has had because of it!!!

I sort of agree and I'd obviously keep vinny unless we got a really god deal from it. IMO Richards is better in the middle but hyperthetically if we got pedro and pepe the 1st choice pairing would be him and nastasic for me and nasty would still learn from such an experienced partner.

wrongun73 said:

We should sign Petrov, and play him as a left back.

There's an element of truth to it from what I've been told but it never went so far as to the negotiating table- a more 'he goes or I go' scenario- this is where the yaya v kompany rift within the dressing started but all good now........

Kompany for me should remember why he's now one of the top defenders in world football, I disliked bobs football but he is unquestionably the catalyst to his rise 'et tu brute' and all that..... Fair fucks to yaya to!!!
Agreed

BillyShears said:
BillyShears said:

Haha. I think it's an important distinction. Vinny doesn't have a coterie of agents and is very much his own man. He respects the club and Khaldoon greatly and was I believe deeply affected by the last five months of the season and the way things unravelled between him and Roberto. Still it's water under the bridge.
What do you do in music ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.