Vincent Kompany

After watching the last few tunnel cams it really shows you how much of a inspirational captain kompany is, he really gets the team fired up. Really need him to stay fit now.

Jamie pollock said:
After watching the last few tunnel cams it really shows you how much of a inspirational captain kompany is, he really gets the team fired up. Really need him to stay fit now.

Correct, he is our leader big time.

For me if Vinny plays well against Barca we will win, he is that important.

Jamie pollock said:
He's underwater in the icebath almost continuously according to his twitter

Rascal said:
Jamie pollock said:

These are also the games where he can properly announce himself on the world stage. He's still criminally overlooked by much of football, especially abroad (Not Belgium obviously). If you can have a shutout game against Barcelona in the Champions League you can skyrocket.

Rascal said:
Jamie pollock said:

Ain't it the truth. Captain Courageous will lead from the front. He is a proud man, a natural born leader of men.

He will lead us tonight with pride in battle.

Good luck Vinny.

jollylescott said:
Rascal said:
Jamie pollock said:

Ain't it the truth. Captain Courageous will lead from the front. He is a proud man, a natural born leader of men.

He will lead us tonight with pride in battle.

Good luck Vinny.

He better be leading from the bloody back, or we'll be conceding a few too many goals to progress!

I hope tonight we can sing plenty of Simon and Garfunkel's lesser known hit: " here's to you Vincent Kompany, City love you more ...."

Tonight is a night for another one of those incredible, wired as fuck, mad eyed performances. Especially if he has Demichelis alongside him.

adrianr said:
Rascal said:
Jamie pollock said:

These are also the games where he can properly announce himself on the world stage. He's still criminally overlooked by much of football, especially abroad (Not Belgium obviously). If you can have a shutout game against Barcelona in the Champions League you can skyrocket.

I think if you asked any top European coach, vinny would be in the top 4 central defenders in the world (for me he's the best), barca were at the front of the cue if bob stayed in the seat, he was ofskis!!!!!<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:56 pm --<br /><br />
Indian Cityzen said:
Vinny vs Messi!!

Can't wait any longer. So excited!!

I've thought about this the last few days and the iconic moment of Moore and pele springs to mind......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.