Vincent Kompany

Showed why he's the best CB and captain in the world today. Absolutely dominant, fantastic on the ball and pretty much made Messi his woman. Love the man

A City legend already in my mind, City through and through. We will get a reaction from him and the team after tonight, we were conned into a la liga game tonight with them expertly killing the pace of the game with their skill and feigning injury etc. They are a class outfit, just like Vincent Kompany.. Well played Captain Manchester..!

Kompany, fucking excellent. Fucking fucking excellent. Fucking. Excellent. If we could clone you pal we'd never concede another goal.

I'll just quote myself from the post match.

He was outstanding tonight. That interviewer pissed me off after the match though, trying to put words in his mouth. And while im at it, Roy fuckin Keane saying Vinnie" must be tired after the match because he doesnt know what hes talking about". Prick, I refuse to be lectured by a man who walked out on his own country at a world cup and has an unhealthy relationship with his dogs (allegedly). Vinnie was imense today, im pretty sure hes best cb around at the minute

Some very poor distribution tonight from Vinny, giving the ball straight back to them. However he grew into a beast after the sending off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.