Vincent Kompany

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Doug's training report suggesting there is another injury..............anyone but Vinny :(

It suggests nothing of the sort

18 on view to start with but 3 went in after the MP chat. Nastasic and two others ( couldn't possibly say but MP might at the press conference if they are a problem).

sort of does.

Cobwebcat said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Doug's training report suggesting there is another injury..............anyone but Vinny :(

18 on view to start with but 3 went in after the MP chat. Nastasic and two others ( couldn't possibly say but MP might at the press conference if they are a problem).

sort of does.

That's a far stretch from they are injured

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Cobwebcat said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

sort of does.

Its not that much of a jump. I would guess if you dont train at all its at least a possibility. Hopefully they are minor.

Cobwebcat said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Cobwebcat said:

sort of does.

Its not that much of a jump. I would guess if you dont train at all its at least a possibility. Hopefully they are minor.

It doesn't say the two didn't train tho, it said that they went back inside. That could have been for massage or recovery after the game the other night.

Being sore after a game or perhaps having a tight groin/thigh/hamstring doesn't mean their injured, just wouldn't make sense to train on it.

If it is Yaya and Vinny then I imagine they will be rested for Stoke and come back for the cup final. We will be fine without them this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.