Vincent Kompany

karen7 said:
B3nStr0ng said:
Any news on whether he is fit to play yet?

3PM

Yeh I know when the team is announced, was just wondering if we had an unconfirmed reports etc.
A bit of news to help ease the nerves or pass the time. ;)
I'll take it we haven't lol.

ColinLee said:
B3nStr0ng said:
karen7 said:

Yeh I know when the team is announced, was just wondering if we had an unconfirmed reports etc.
A bit of news to help ease the nerves or pass the time. ;)
I'll take it we haven't lol.
He's playing.

Just hope he can last 90+ minutes, hate to think he'll pull up after 10 and we have to change things, not looking forward to watching this one.......

Not sure he can do a John Terry and adapt his game by sniffing out danger, think he relies too much on his pace..

i[BLACK HEART SUIT]city! said:
Malty said:
Not sure he can do a John Terry and adapt his game by sniffing out danger, think he relies too much on his pace..

He's not to blame. We don't have any midfielder covering the defence.
He's to blame for throwing himself into unnecessary tackles every 20 minutes, in fact he's doing it with such ferocity nowadays that he's injuring himself before he's made the tackle.

i♥city! said:
Malty said:

He's not to blame. We don't have any midfielder covering the defence.

Before we resolve the issue I shall have written on assorted threads at least a hundred times - I'm currently upto twenty three - that we have not replaced GazBaz and Nige! Until we have the solidity which these two provided in front of the back four, we are gonna perform in a similar fashion to the last half of this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.