Vincent Kompany

If its not about what you say then why's he saying that? Just do it! I'm slightly worried his head's gone a bit but hopefully he's working hard and the hard work will pay off. Time will tell

Looks like captain Vinny is putting in the hard work this summer.

Vincent Kompany‏@VincentKompany 17m17 minutes ago

It ain't about what you say, it's about what you do. Getting ready for next season. #mcfc pic.twitter.com/fUYQzzuzX6

Part of me says good man, another part of me says sad twat, get on your holidays.

I'm sure he started his holidays before the rest of the squad.

I think he is one of the smartest and aware people around who are famous. Anything he needs to fix or work on he will be doing, of that i am as sure as sure can be.
Between the center spot and the penalty spot last season we were shaky and half the time he tried to do it all himself which will never work. That and his damned calf muscle.

If its not about what you say then why's he saying that? Just do it! I'm slightly worried his head's gone a bit but hopefully he's working hard and the hard work will pay off. Time will tell
Presumably because he knows that if he doesn't put anything on social media during the summer, the bluemoon investigative team will conclude that he's
a) lazy
b) sorting out his marriage
c) injured again
d) all of the above

Got his head screwed on.

He knows he needs a good season next year otherwise his place becomes potentially up for place.

Perfect captain material and setting an example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.