Vincent Kompany

It was fernandinho for the goal, kompany was in the box for the corner..So no were not letting him off.,,

Was that Kompany? For some reason I thought it was Fernandinho, no idea why. Either way, he was in huge problems due to Kolarov not taking a booking for the team, as last man with a man running at full speed at you, you're in real trouble.

He has his moments like this and we have to accept it. Many times he saves our asses with his style of defending but it's such style that when not executed with perfect timing, shit like this happen. He just likes to attack player frontally, to invade the space he is running into and take the ball. Was too late today, Diouf reacted perfectly tbh, and that was it. If Diouf haven't reacted like that and just went straight with the ball it would probably be foul and red card though.

Despite both Kompany and Hart being poor at that goal, the blame should be on Kolarov, imo. That was school boy error to not make the foul when you know he is going 1 on 1 vs last defender in full pace if you not stop him.

MSP said:
He has his moments like this and we have to accept it. Many times he saves our asses with his style of defending but it's such style that when not executed with perfect timing, shit like this happen. He just likes to attack player frontally, to invade the space he is running into and take the ball. Was too late today, Diouf reacted perfectly tbh, and that was it. If Diouf haven't reacted like that and just went straight with the ball it would probably be foul and red card though.

Despite both Kompany and Hart being poor at that goal, the blame should be on Kolarov, imo. That was school boy error to not make the foul when you know he is going 1 on 1 vs last defender in full pace if you not stop him.

It was't kompany how many times do we have to say this. Kompany goes up for corners

BigOscar said:
Was that Kompany? For some reason I thought it was Fernandinho, no idea why. Either way, he was in huge problems due to Kolarov not taking a booking for the team, as last man with a man running at full speed at you, you're in real trouble.
It was fernandinho.

Mrmcfc said:
BigOscar said:
It was fernandinho.
I thought this was some bizarre scapegoating, cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.