Vincent Kompany

Just had a haircut and the guys son is at the Burnley Academy, he didn't say so but he was a rag from other footie things we were talking about but, he couldn't sing Vinnie's praises high enough and had no time for the ginger growler.

Our next manager, even if it's a big gamble, it's worth taking...
Arteta took his first job at the age of 37 at a very big club with high expectations. He is passing that test with flying colours. Kompany is approaching the age of 37 and has been in management at two very different clubs over a three-and-a-half year period. Clearly a lot can happen over the next year or two, but I'm increasingly of the opinion that he can be our next manager.

He's more than a legend:

"Former Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany says he is "very sceptical" of people "pointing fingers" at Manchester City after the club was charged by the Premier League with breaking financial rules.

"I look at it and sometimes roll my eyes a little bit," Kompany, now manager of Championship leaders Burnley, said."

From the BBC website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.