Vincent Kompany's Summer Holidays?

MCFC1993

What a guy and what a captain he is.

No doubt he will eventually take a break and put his feet up this summer because he needs to after this season, but so far he's been out in Africa teaching kids and a club over there. Then he flew out to China to promote our game but while over there he went out to another local club and taught some coaching sessions on defending. He's been to Malaysia and spent some time with the kids and teachers at a school. Now he's out in Vietnam, as we've seen from the reception they love him there, no doubt he will be up to more good stuff over there.

Just wanted to say that everything he's doing is nothing short of brilliant, for the people over there and for our club. He could of easily took an early holiday like we've seen with some footballers in Marbella and places like that in the paper recently, but he's doing some top work, well done Vinny!

I was thinking the same earlier when i saw his twitter pictures. If i was on 100k+ a week i would spend the whole of June in somewhere like Ibiza so fairplay to him, a proper role model.

komps.jpg

Well said blue

True leader in our team and seems off the pitch he also is people like Kompany are priceless! You can't put a price on his head

This Saturday he will be at Courts, Orchard Road, Singapore at 5pm.

He is the best captain i have seen since following city. A born leader and fully committed to the cause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.